Orijinal battle royale PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDSThe new game of KRAFON Inc, the producers of PUBG: New State was announced.
See Also. “Endless runner game Total Eggscape released free for iOS”
Of mobile devices graphically This new PUBG game, which is expected to push its limits pre-registrations It started on Google Play. In the following days App Store also through pre-registration can be made. Used Global Illumination thanks to technology not just better graphics, also more stable a game will appear.
The game’s Google Play page, the cover article and the trailer you can find it below.
You may be interested
Diablo’s mobile game, Diablo Immortal, will be free; alpha tests are starting
Jump into PUBG: NEW STATE, the newest game from PUBG Studio, creator of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS.
100 competitors will face each other and only one player or team will be the last survivor, using a variety of weapons and tactics. With the ever-shrinking Blue Zone, players must find weapons, vehicles, and usable items to gain the upper hand. In this epic showdown, only the strongest will have the title of “Survivor”.
Ultra-Realistic Graphics Pushing the Limits of Mobile Games
- Its unique graphics surpass the standard of mobile games with Global Illumination technology.
- Jump into the huge open world with the most realistic graphics ever to mobile games.
- With next generation mobile graphics, PUBG: NEW STATE brings the complete battle royale experience directly to players.
Realistic and Dynamic Weapon Gameplay
- Enjoy realistic weapon gameplay optimized for mobile play
- Master different weapons and customize each with weapon customization.
Next Generation Survival
- Enjoy a variety of vehicles and features, including battle rolling, drones, and more.
- Explore vast 8×8 km open worlds with a variety of vehicles. Use a variety of weapons to tip the war in your favor with a more immersive battle royale experience.
Expanded PUBG Universe
- Years have passed since the original game. We are in a near future where anarchy reigns in 2051, now when countless sides are fighting each other.
- Fierce combat has evolved into a whole new battlefield, requiring new tactics and technologies to survive.