For citizens to easily handle public transactions over the internet to e-Government new features keep coming. Finally, the address change notification feature has been added.
If you will take your residence with a person you know without the need to go to the registry offices you can notify about change of address. In order to use this feature, a person residing at the address must give your consent, that is, approve. You can also do the consent process from e-Government.
You may be interested in
After e-government, now comes e-İŞ
If you want to move to an empty residence, you can also use e-Government in this case. The feature of changing the address of an empty residence has been added before.
See Also. “Five Eyes shots in Antalya who master filmmaker Guy Ritchie, said he wanted to attract more film in Turkey”
President of the Presidency Digital Transformation Office Ali Taha Koç said the following about this service added to the e-Government:
“Many young people who are educated with their relatives in the city even though their parents are in the village, our students who rented a house together due to university education, our adult citizens who stay with a relative for various reasons will now be able to make their address statements through the e-Government Gate. They also applied individually to the population directorates. Now all these men have become digital and can be done through the e-Government Gateway.
How to use?
This feature works in two stages. If you want to take your known residence with someone you know, the person at this address must first take action. After the transaction of the person at the address is completed, the person who wants to register to the address will take action and the address change will be completed.
What the person at the address should do:
- Enter the e-Government account of the person who lives at the address and whose residence is registered at this address. In e-Government, select the “Consent for Address Declaration” service under the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs.
- Click the “New Consent” button. Select the “Consent to Address Statement” option.
- Enter the name, surname and TR ID number of the person who wants to register at your address into the system. Confirm by choosing one of the SMS verification, e-signature or mobile signature verification methods.
The person who wants to move his / her residence should do:
- Enter the e-Government account of the person who wants to register with the address of the person you know. Select the “Notification of Address Change Notification (For Co-Residence / With Consent)” service under the umbrella of the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs.
- The address information of the person who gave you permission to register for the address will be displayed. Choose this address.
- Enter spouse, child, and moving date information, if available.
- Provide confirmation using SMS verification, e-signature or mobile signature methods.
- Your address change process has been completed.