The rumor that emerged in the past weeks was confirmed, although it was not official, with the closure of access to the stores via the browser yesterday morning. However, recently officially announced. PlayStation 3, PSP and PS Vita consoles online stores are closing.
See Also. “12 RTX 3080 Ti listed in EEC”
According to Sony’s statement Digital stores on PlayStation 3 and PSP on July 2, 2021, The digital store on PS Vita will also close completely on August 27, 2021. Question marks about this closure have also been removed.
Features you can continue to access:
- Previously purchased games you can download and play again.
- To video / media content you have previously purchased you can continue to access.
- Gaming and PlayStation®Plus You can continue to use coupons.
- As long as your subscription to the service continues, you can download and play the games you have purchased through PlayStation®Plus.
The features your access will be terminated:
- Now including games and video content PS3, PS Vita and PSP digital content you can not buy.
- You can no longer make in-game purchases for games on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP.
- On PS3, PS Vita, PSP devices, once the PlayStation ™ Store is closed and the purchasing function is terminated, you cannot use cash coupons (eg gift cards) from the PSN wallet on these devices. The funds in your PSN wallet remain in your PSN account, but you can only use the money in your wallet to purchase PS4 and PS5 products from the PlayStation ™ Store, PlayStation®App or PS4 and PS5 consoles on the web.
In your head if there are more question marks You can find all the answers on the page here.