Publishing and developing CapcomSuccessful and popular video game series made by Resident Evil’new game of Resident Evil Village’ın A demo was released for PlayStation users. After the demo was released Graphics difference between PlayStation consoles A video showing was shared.
See Also. “GTA 5 fans calculated at least how many people you had to destroy to finish the game: 726”
You may be interested
Cyberpunk 2077’s gameplay images taken from PS5 and PS4 Pro shared
The demo, published exclusively for PlayStation users, was accessible for 24 hours. During this period, a video showing the performance difference in PlayStation consoles was released. The mentioned video you can watch it below. Recently, Capcom has already been officially on the platforms. resolution and FPS values had shared. Those values too you can find it below.
More than half an hour of the game for PlayStation 5 and 4 owners only 25 April 20:00 with April 26 at 04:00 will be accessible between. Also for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, Xbox One and PC May 2 at 03:00 with May 3 at 03:00 between 1 hour demo will also be made available.
Capcom’s Shared Resolution-FPS Values
- PlayStation 5 – 4K HDR/60 FPS
- PlayStation 5 (Ray Tracking) – 4K HDR/45 FPS
- Xbox Series X – 4K HDR/60 FPS
- Xbox Series X (Tracking) 4K HDR/45 FPS
- Xbox Series S – 1440p HDR/45 FPS
- Xbox Series S (Ray Tracing) – 1440p HDR/30 FPS
- PlayStation 4 Pro – 1080p/60 FPS
- PlayStation 4 Pro (Ray Tracking) – 4K HDR/30 FPS
- PlayStation 4 – 900p/45 FPS
- Xbox One X – 1080p/60 FPS
- Xbox One X (Case Tracking) – 4K HDR/30 FPS
- Xbox One – 900p/30 FPS
Resident Evil Village, On May 7, 2021 It will be released for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, Xbox One and PC.